Delivery Cancellation Refund
DELIVERY, CANCELLATION, REFUND & TRANSFER POLICY
Upon receipt of your order, the services will be performed to you in accordance with the terms applicable to the services that you purchased. The nature of the services you purchased, the date of your purchase and the duty hours at ProClipse Consulting may impact the timing of performance of the services. The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon the performance of the services.
The delivery will include a Single-User License. There will be no additional copyright privileges entitlement other than the individual license privileges. Please read your license privileges properly. All rights reserved.
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer Policy
- If cancelation notice is received by 31 or more calendar days before the program start date, the program fee is fully refundable or transferable to another session date.
- If cancelation notice is received between 30 and 21 calendar days before the program start date, the program fee is non-refundable and 75% can be transferred to a subsequent session (25% change fee) within the same calendar year.
- If cancelation notice is received 14 or fewer calendar days before the program start date, the program fee is non-refundable and 50% can be transferred to a subsequent session (50% change fee) within the same calendar year.
- If the request is related to a pre-payment plan, a bracket specific cancelation, refund or transfer fees will be applied. Please contact your account manager for more details.
Payments & Financial Transactions Related Privacy Policies
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- ProClipse Consulting will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- ProClipse Consulting takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.ProClipseConsulting.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- ProClipse Consulting is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect
All cancelation or transfer requests must be sent to ProClipse Consulting electronically at Tr******@Pr*****************.com.
No communication with other e-mail address(es) will be accepted.
Regardless of the notice period, once the license / online portal link is issued,
NO Name Transfer OR Cancelation OR Refund is allowed.