THE PROSCI METHODOLOGY
WHY PROSCI ?
Structured, Scalable and Adaptable:
Individuals are successfully encouraged to embrace, adopt and utilize a required change. The Prosci Methodology is structured to be both repeatable & flexible:
- Structured: The Prosci® Methodology organizes all the people, change and results inputs into a simple process that is applicable to develop Change Management strategies & plans & increase adoption and usage on any of your initiatives.
- Scalable and adaptable: The Prosci® Methodology is versatile when it comes to adapting as it can be flexed to any kind of organization, small or big.
Organizations do not change, people do.
THE PROSCI METHODOLOGYTo increase efficiency, organizations require changes to processes, job roles, organizational structures, and technological types and uses. Employees are at the core of this process, so the designed objective can only be achieved when they change how they do their job & embrace a new way of working. The Prosci Methodology 2021 enhancement utilizes both, assessment by the practitioner and the constant development of customers’ demands for future change trends readiness. In addition to the plethora of practices & techniques, the Prosci Methodology consists of three main components:
- PCT Model: Promotes project health by providing a structure that covers the four critical aspects of realizing successful change.
- ADKAR® Model: Pilots individuals’ endeavor to navigate to their desired transition.
- The Prosci 3-Phase Process: Propels change at the Organizational level.